Demand Generation Marketing Manager
About this position
We’re looking for a data-driven, creative marketer that will design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. If you are an entrepreneurial-minded marketing expert with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines, proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn – this is the perfect job for you!
- Plan and execute lead generation campaigns and marketing programs including: webinars, video, email, social and paid social, lead nurturing, channel marketing, PPC, SEO/SEM, and analytics.
- Track, report and optimize campaign performance, focusing on sales impact and pipeline creation
- Work with external vendors and agencies to deliver campaign elements including design, web development, PPC, etc.
- Closely collaborate with product marketing, SDR and sales
- This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
- Specifically, we’re looking for a candidate who has demonstrated success planning and running demand gen campaigns, including: nurture streams, email campaigns, ABM campaigns, and more.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience directly managing B2B marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results, experience in the Cybersecurity industry a plus
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce.com and WordPress CMS required
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWord certified, LinkedIn Campaign manager, SEO and other digital marketing tools
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred but not required
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
Apply for this position
Share this position