Marketing and Sales Operations Manager
About this position
We are looking for an entrepreneurial marketing and sales operations manager, experienced in building and managing marketing and sales ops in a B2B startup environment. Hunter’s Marketing and Sales Ops Manager will be responsible for end-to-end optimization of marketing processes, ensuring that technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, data is tracked properly, reports are used to generate insights for business growth. The role is critical for laying the foundation of Hunter’s marketing and sales success.
- Own the marketing and sales the tech stack, including: Hubspot, Salesforce.com, WordPress, Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc; and operate these tools to develop programs and reports for effective marketing
- Implement best practices and processes for lead, account and pipeline management across the sales process
- Track and report on sales and marketing data, including campaign performance, lead sources, pipeline progress, and more
- Maintain database hygiene
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods
- Train staff on new technology and software
- Work with SDRs and sales teams to ensure healthy data processes
- 3+ years of experience in marketing optimizations, analytics and/or marketing and sales operations with a B2B marketing company, or an agency serving early-stage B2B startups
- Experience in building the basis and scaling ops foundation in an fast growing early-stage startup, supporting +10 sales reps and >$10M net new ARR.
- Understanding of B2B demand generation and enterprise sales
- Strong experience in Hubspot and Salesforce.com certified, building and maintaining
- Experience with web and digital marketing tools (e.g. WordPress CMS, Google Analytics, Google tag manager, etc)
- Knowledge of marketing and sales processes, such as lead handling, lead scoring, lead handover, sales stages, etc.
- Ability to assess and implement new technologies
- Proficiency in HTML a plus
- Enthusiastic, independent thinker
- Meticulous and analytical with insane attention to detail
Apply for this position
Share this position